White Linen Night in The Heights is a yearly tradition that originated in New Orleans and made it's way on over to 19th street! It's as a time to come together and celebrate small businesses and support your local shops. Join us this Saturday as we celebrate WLN2018! Here's some pro tips from your friends at Manready Mercantile to get you through the night!
WHAT TO BRING + WEAR:
- WHITE LINEN! Or something white. Don't wanna stick out like a sore thumb!
- Comfy shoes (PLEASE NO TEVAS).
- An umbrella as there is a small chance of rain and we don't want this White Linen Night turning into a White Tee Shirt contest ... or do we?
- Sunblock (it's gonna be a hot one!)
- Hand Sanitizer (great for after using the porta-johns.
- BYOB! Coolers are allowed on the street! Stock up early and skip the lines.
- Don't forget your ID! Drinks will only be served to those 21+ over.
WHAT TO EXPECT + HOW TO PREPARE:
- Expect a closed off 19th street lined with white tents, local artists, food trucks, live music, and free drinks!
- Beer - Most shops have alcohol but the lines are long and nobody likes to wait for a cold one.
- White Linen Night lasts from 6-10pm, but gets really cranked up at 7pm.
- Make sure you eat before as there are only a few restaurants on the street and all will be extremely packed... and there's nothing worse than being hot and hangry!
- Park several blocks aways as the street will be closed.
- Expect a huge crowd and a grand time!