WHAT TO BRING + WEAR:
- WHITE LINEN! Or something white. Don't wanna stick out like a sore thumb!
- Comfy shoes (PLEASE NO TEVAS).
- An umbrella as there is a small chance of rain and we don't want this White Linen Night turning into a White Tee Shirt contest ... or do we?
- Sunblock (it's gonna be a hot one!)
- Hand Sanitizer (great for after using the porta-johns.
- BYOB! Coolers are allowed on the street! Stock up early and skip the lines.
- Don't forget your ID! Drinks will only be served to those 21+ over.
WHAT TO EXPECT + HOW TO PREPARE:
- Expect a closed off 19th street lined with white tents, local artists, food trucks, live music, and free drinks!
- Beer - Most shops have alcohol but the lines are long and nobody likes to wait for a cold one.
- White Linen Night lasts from 6-10pm, but gets really cranked up at 7pm.
- Make sure you eat before as there are only a few restaurants on the street and all will be extremely packed... and there's nothing worse than being hot and hangry!
- Park several blocks aways as the street will be closed.
- Uber and has discount code for $10 for 2 rides with code: WLNSUMMER18. Sign up here!
- Expect a huge crowd and a grand time!
Stop by Manready Mercantile shop as we'll have our generous buds from Deep Eddy Vodka, Saint Arnold Brewery, and Revolucion Juice whipping up free drinks! We'll also have a table out front slanging koozies, waters, and ice cold white bandanas to cool ya down! See ya'll soon!