Zind Teak | HELM Boots
Blending elements from two customer favorites, the Zind Teak is a boot made to pair with jeans on the weekend or a suit at the office during the week. Using elegantly clean and rich Balthazar leather, it steps away from the work-boot style and into a class of its own. The Fineline sole offers grip and traction with a dressy profile, while the 415 last gives it a narrow and refined form, making it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your wardrobe.
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- White double stitch throughout
- Full-grain Balthazar leather in Teak
- Fully lined with black leather
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 46 in Brown round cotton laces
- 46 in Brown flat cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Fits true to size. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing down.
- Fully Resoleable
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil