The Jack | Coal Jaspe Check | Taylor Stitch
Soft to the touch, but sturdy enough for regular, year-round wear, our burly oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does after pulling an all-nighter out on the town. While conventionally grown cotton uses 25% of the world’s pesticides, our organic cotton doesn’t use a drop. A better shirt, Responsibly Built for the Long Haul.
- 5.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Charcoal buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again.