The Biographer | Field Tan | Bradley Mountain
A rugged roll-top backpack from Bradley Mountain. This bad boy is quality made and sure to last for a long time!
- Double layer of waxed canvas
- Organically tanned leather (exclusively colored for Bradley Mountain with our eco-friendly process of oil and hot wax coloring)
- Solid brass and copper hardware
- Roll top closure
- Wool padded straps
- Made in the USA
- US sourced components (with the exception of our RiRi Zippers from Switzerland)
- Width 13" at the mouth of the bag tapering down to 10.5" at the leather bottom.
- Height 22" when open, 17.5" when closed
- Depth 4.5"
- Front Pocket 9" W, 6.5" H, 2" D
- Side Pocket 3" W, 5.5" H (perfect for pens)
- Inside pocket 11" W, 12" H
How much is shipping?
Free domestic shipping on orders over $100, and unless otherwise stated (i.e. our Subscribe & Save program and Candle of the Month Club.)
All other orders, shipping varies depending on your location. Typically we ship priority for $5-10 (USD) on orders under 10 pounds. This can change depending on how close you are to our shipping location (Houston, TX), and the shipping option you select.
How long does it take for my order to arrive?
Generally, the order will be made, packaged up, and sent to you within 2-3 business days of the purchase. Please note that during peek times such as holidays, we may run a few days longer. If there are ever issues that arise, we will be sure to notify you immediately to get you a more accurate time frame! Timing does vary depending on your location and the shipping option selected. If you need an order rushed, contact us directly.
Can I order online and pickup in store?
Yes, of course! If you're in Houston you can shop with us online and pickup your order at our store located at 321 W. 19th Street, Houston, Texas 77008. Simply select 'In-Store Pickup' during checkout. There is no charge to do this. Typically it takes no more than 2 hours to prepare. When you come to the shop, please provide your order number to any sales associate and they will pull your order from the back.
Do you ship overseas? What are your international policies?
Yes! However, if you are interested we ask that you contact us and we can work out the price for your items, and ship accurately to you all over the globe!