The Western | Natural | Taylor Stitch
A slew of meticulous details and sharp tailoring may make The Western Shirt in Natural seem like a precious show pony, but it’s a workhorse at heart. In fact, the true beauty of this rugged and organic cotton, linen, and tencel blend is in the way it wears-in over time, developing a rich character as unique to you as the lines on your hand. So get out there and put The Western Shirt in Natural through its paces, it’s not meant to be stabled.
- 5-oz. 50% organic cotton, 30% tencel, 20% linen.
- Washed for a vintage, broken in feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Double snap cuffs.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap. top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Antique brass concho top button.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.