The Tulum | Rust Stripe | Taylor Stitch
Tulum, Mexico is home to coastal cliffs, white sand beaches, and breathtaking ancient ruins. It’s a living testament to the fortitude of human ingenuity, and a colorful celebration of natural beauty, so we designed our new Tulum shirt to embody both. Cut and sewn with our customary craftsmanship and rendered in a striking Rust Stripe colorway with retro piping details for some added visual oomph, we’ve outfitted The Tulum to take a beating and turn a few heads in the process. This is the bold top we reach for when the day calls for sun, sand, and adventure.
- 4-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Piping featured on collar and chest pocket hem.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Two rounded chest pockets.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.