The Short Sleeve Hawthorne | Rust Floral | Taylor Stitch
The Short Sleeve Hawthorne is made from 100% organic cotton at a lean 4-oz weight, so it’s as light on the environment as it is in the hand. Sturdy double-needle felled construction and lock stitched buttons make this summertime staple just as rugged as its cold weather cousins, while a thorough garment wash ensures it has that soft, well-loved feel from the very first wear.
- 4-oz. 55% linen, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft hand feel.
- Camp collar (no collar stand) meant to be worn open.
- Wash for a soft lived-in feel.
- Clean front placket.
- Double-needle felled construction.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Sleeve length measures 9" from shoulder.
- Burnt corozo buttons.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Flat hem with vents at side seams.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- True to size. Buy your normal TS size.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.