The Jack | Sand Oxford | Taylor Stitch
Just the right amount of sturdy for year round wear. Soft to the touch but built for a decade of solid wear. Oxford is a perfectly versatile fabric that looks just as good pressed as it does pulled off the back of a chair. While traditional cotton uses 25 percent of the world's pesticides, our organic cotton doesn't use a drop. A better shirt, Responsibly Built For The Long Haul.
- 5.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Made from our burly rugby oxford.
- Our signature Jack button down collar.
- Single rounded chest pocket.
- Double-needle felled construction throughout.
- Natural buttons.
- Lock-stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Shorter length to be worn untucked.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again.