The Foundation Short | Khaki Twill | Taylor Stitch
Inspired by WWII military chinos and lopped off the legs—what’s left may just be our favorite set of shorts to date. Taylor Stitch cast The Foundation Short in a light yet substantial organic cotton that’s been given a thorough garment wash for a lived in softness, and finished it with all of the useful features that made their long-legged brother such a smash hit. Two slash front pockets, a low-profile coin pocket, and unbeatable YKK hardware finish out the package. When it comes to the perfect summer wardrobe, it pays to build on solid ground.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton herringbone pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a vintage feel.
- Front slash pockets allow easy entry into pockets.
- Low profile welt coin pocket inset into waistband.
- Two back welt pockets.
- 4 hole vintage military style button at waistband.
- YKK zipper fly.
- Bound fly and outseam.
- 8" Inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.