The Camp Pant | Navy Nep Wool | Taylor Stitch
Ever since its inception, The Camp Pant has been one of Taylor Stitch's most versatile silhouettes, adapting effortlessly to all sorts of materials, from lightweight linens to rugged canvases, and this richly textured woolen blend is no exception. Whether you’re taking it easy or braving brisk weather outdoors, you’ll be glad to be doing it in The Camp Pant.
This 9-oz. woolen blend boasts some nice heft, and because it's blended with durable nylon and comfy cotton, it’s also incredibly soft in the hand. Finished with bar-tacked reinforcements at stress points and rugged YKK hardware for durability.
- 34" inseam.
- Classic medium rise, tailored fit, straight through the thigh with a slight taper from knee to leg opening.
- 9-oz. 77% wool, 13% nylon, 10% cotton.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing made with organic cotton.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- Dry clean only.
- Made in China.
- Model is 6'0", wearing size 32.