The Apres Pant | Natural Sashiko | Taylor Stitch
“Sashiko'' refers to an ancient Japanese stitch pattern that was originally used to bolster and beautify the workwear of old. While the traditional stitch adds some amazing texture on its own, TS decided to up the ante by using three distinct yarn colors for even more visual appeal that will only get better with each wash and wear. Of course, they couldn’t call it the Après Pant without all the signature features like a functional four pocket design, elasticated drawcord waist, and a whole lot of classy comfort. Lounge proudly, folks.
- 8-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Beautiful sashiko slub texture.
- Washed for a worn in feel.
- Lightly washed to bring out the amazing texture.
- Two front slash front pockets.
- Two back patch button-through pockets.
- Custom SF map print pocketing, made with 100% organic cotton.
- Elastic waistband with drawcord.
- Elastic cuff at hem.
- Natural buttons.
- Button fly.
- 30" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.