Pitch Black Dot-Graph Paper | 3-Pack | Field Notes
AN UPDATED CLASSIC
Field Notes “Pitch Black” dot-graph Field Notes Memo Book was introduced in 2013, and it quicky became one of their most popular memo books.
Field Notes classic 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" Pitch Black memo books are still available in 3-Packs with the original Dot-Graph 60# Finch Opaque body paper.
Pitch Black’s always been considered Field Notes’ more “urbane” offering, a favorite everywhere from the white-collar downtown boardroom to the black-turtleneck uptown studio. The new kraft inside covers add a hint of earthy charm to Pitch Black’s hip professionalism. Or professional hipness, if you prefer. Either way, Pitch Black makes a fashionable home for your best ideas.
- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02.Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
- 03.Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- 04.Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- 05.Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- 06.Corners precisely rounded to 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07.Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- 08.Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09.FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10.All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.