Ojai Jacket | Sawyer Wash Selvage | Taylor Stitch
The Ojai Jacket is a take on the classic French work coat, and this iteration is about as true to form as they come. The 12-oz selvage denim is woven on old-school shuttle looms for some pronounced texture in the warp and weft and the heavy stone wash will yield some killer fades as you put it through its paces. Don’t let the effortless good looks fool you, with bar-tack reinforcement at every stress point and a slew of useful pockets, the Ojai is as work-ready as they come.
- 12-oz. 100% organic cotton selvedge denim.
- Heavy stone wash for broken in feel.
- Tin tack buttons.
- Single chest pocket with pen slot.
- Two lower patch pockets feature top and side entry.
- All pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Double-needle stitching throughout.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.