Morse Pant | Russet Slub | Taylor Stitch
By mixing a bit of linen into the 100% organic cotton, Taylor Stitch created a pant that’s rugged enough for fieldwork, and refined enough for a night out, with slub texture so rich, you may just think there’s some Morse Code written into the fabric. Gentlemen, meet The Morse Pant. These pants are outfitted with a slew of rugged features (like bar-tack reinforced pockets, triple-needle stitching, and tough-as-nails YKK hardware), and a clean silhouette that’s easy to dress up or down. This attractive Russet Slub iteration has been given a thorough wash to reveal its amazing slub texture and give it a soft, lived-in feel on the very first wear.
- 8-oz. 65% organic cotton, 35% linen.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton map pocketing.
- Garment dyed and washed for a soft lived in feel.
- Wash reveals amazing slub texture of this fabric.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back welt pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and zip fly closure.
- Triple needle stitching on waistband, out-seam, front and back joining seams.
- 34" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.