Heavy Bag Henley | Cypress Green | Taylor Stitch
Utilizing upcycled and recycled yarns, which are shredded and respun, this is the first truly waterless fabric and emits only trace amounts of CO2. Hint: This long-sleeve would take about 1200 gallons of water to make conventionally.
- 8-oz. 52% Upcycled Cotton, 48% Recycled Polyester.
- Three-button half placket front.
- Unbreakable urea catseye buttons.
- Fully taped shoulder seam.
- Tailored fit, please size up for a looser fit.
- Wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Made in Honduras.