Horween Chromexcel Belt | Hand Forged Brass & Black Leather | GinewGinew
Each Ginew Belt is hand-crafted from the famous heavy weight Chromexel Leathers from Horween Leather Co. in Chicago. The Horween Leather Company has set the standard for the highest quality leathers since 1905. All leather is processed in the Horween tannery in Chicago, USA.
The Belt Buckles are hand-fabricated and forged by SmithShop, a dynamic, metal-centric studio in Detroit, USA. Each buckle is individually fabricated using industrial strength, solid brass. The brass is cut, heated, formed, forged, soldered, carefully-finished, and stamped by hand using time-honored metal-smith techniques. Each buckle is the culmination of unwavering commitment to durable materials and high quality craftsmanship.
Each Ginew belt features:
- Hand-stiched leather keeper
- Hand-beveled, burnished, and waxed edges
- Individually punched holes and tips
- Hand-fabricated & forged, solid brass buckle - USA
- Ginew and Smithshop stamps on each buckle
- Custom solid brass fasteners - USA
- Famous Horween Chromexel leather - USA
- All materials are 100% Made in USA
Belts are sized to correspond with tagged waist size of jeans.
Watch this VIDEO of belt measurement instructions.