The Ampal Creative
Dead Flowers Strapback | Black | The Ampal Creative
- 100% Cotton Bedford Cloth Upper
- Front Embroidery / Leather Closure
- Unstructured Vtg. Style Crushable Upper
- Basketweave Twill Underbrim / Front Lining
"And you can send me dead flowers every morning,
Send me dead flowers by the mail,
Send me dead flowers to my wedding,
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave..."
- Keith Richards / Mick Jagger
Along with "Far Away Eyes," this gem of a Rolling Stones western-y song from the album Sticky Fingers has been an essential soundtrack for time on the road. Mick had been hanging out with Gram Parsons a lot at the time and its clear some of that country sound rubbed off. The Rolling Stones / Gram Parsons connection will also be the source of influence for another hat, to be discussed... The Stones' bluesy take on honky tonk is one of my all time favorites.
Made in Los Angeles, CA. USA