Camp Hatchet | Heritage OverlandHeritage Overland
This versatile and compact tool is the one we always have in the trucks with us, as it's perfect for everything from splitting kindling to pounding tent stakes.
- Each hatchet head is profiled, sharpened and finished in Michigan
- Forged half hatchet head pattern with octagonal hammer face
- 100% hickory handle with pure linseed oil topcoat
- 3.5" hand-honed cutting edge
- Nail-pulling notch
- Hand stitched premium leather holster-style head cover to carry on your hip.
- Latigo leather hand strap
- Head Type: 1.25 lb half hatchet/smooth-faced hammer pattern
- Head Material: 1060-1078 grade alloy steel
- Shaping Process: Open faced die drop forged
- Edge tempered to final hardness of RC 50
- Handle material: American hickory, Grade A, 13 inches, custom black and white dip
- Hang: Wood wedge with juxtaposed steel wedge
- Overall Weight: 2 lbs.
- Sheath Material: 100% top grade leather, Antique Brass hardware