The Utility Shirt | Navy Jacquard | Taylor Stitch
Fall weather clothing is all about versatility—a shirt should work just as well as a stand alone as it does in a layered ensemble. After all, that’s the definition of utility. With its subtle yet stylistic jacquard weave and earthy tones, our Utility Shirt is made for seasonal transitions. Stuff it in your carry-on, leave it in the passenger seat, or hang it on the back of the door, this shirt is ready for fall foliage.
Material: What does Jacquard mean anyway? Well, it’s a broad term and, in this context, isn’t unlike using the word ‘pastry’ to describe both a muffin and croissant. Sweet breakfast morsels aside, Jacquard is a woven technique in which both the warp and weft yarns move on independent heddels, allowing for thousands of different woven patterns. This particular jacquard is a chunky, textured 8 oz weave made from an 100% organic cotton textile. With high peaks and deep crevices, the Utility Shirt has a one of a kind aesthetic and hand.
- 8-oz. 100% Organic Cotton.
- Features Taylor Stiches' signature California collar.
- Two mitered patch pockets with button through flaps.
- Side gussets.
- Mitered cuffs.
- Double needle felled construction throughout.
- Matching cat's eye buttons.
- Lock stitched buttons and buttonholes.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.