The Camp Pant | Heather Olive Twill | Taylor Stitch
Taylor Stitch created the camp pant to fill the cavernous void between raw denim jeans and zip-knee nylon tech pants. All joking aside, the fit is spot on and the fabric—now with just a hint of added stretch—affords all the mobility and comfort you need without sacrificing durability.
- 10-oz. 98% Organic cotton, 2% Spandex canvas.
- Same beloved fit as Taylor Stitch Chore Pant.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back patch pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- Custom San Francisco map print pocketing.
- YKK top button and button fly closure.
- 36" inseam.
Material: This 10-oz. 98% Organic cotton, 2% Spandex canvas is burly and durable as all hell. The cotton canvas that will stand up to whatever you throw at it, and with just the right amount of added stretch the latest version of the Camp Pants are constructed to follow your lead and move freely.