Morse Short | Sand Linen | Taylor Stitch
The Morse Short. Like its long-legged predecessor, this is a rugged, comfortable option that showcases our commitment to peerless construction and top-of-the-line components. This blend of linen and organic cotton boasts some phenomenal texture, and it’s sturdy enough to survive all of your spring/summer escapades for many years to come.
- 8-oz. 65% organic cotton, 35% linen.
- 5-oz. 100% organic cotton map pocketing.
- Garment-dyed and washed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Wash reveals the fabric’s amazing slub texture.
- Angled front slash pockets for easy entry.
- Two back welt pockets.
- Front and back pockets bar-tacked at stress points.
- YKK top button and zip fly closure.
- Triple needle stitching on waistband, outseam, front and back joining seams.
- 8" inseam.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.