The Trail Pant | Dark Navy Bedford Cord | Taylor Stitch
As the name would suggest, The Trail Pant is built to tackle outdoor adventure. Large patch front pockets offer plenty of cargo space, while a sturdy cotton construction ensures they’ll always make it back to base camp in one piece. They may be crafted for adventure, but thanks to a clean, tailored silhouette, The Trail Pant will serve you well in town, too.
This 100% organic cotton is loomed to a balanced 8.5-oz and washed for a lived-in look and feel. A durable YKK zipper and dyed-to-match buttons complete the look, while a classic slim-straight fit offers functional mobility and stylistic versatility.
- Classic medium rise, tailored fit, straight through the thigh with a slight taper from knee to leg opening.
- 34" inseam.
- 8.5-oz. 100% organic cotton.
- Garment dyed and washed for a lived-in look and feel.
- Two front patch pockets.
- Two back patch pockets with button-through flaps.
- YKK zipper fly.
- Dyed to match buttons at top of waistband and back pockets.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.